Foundation supporters network at the dedication of the Hospice Room at Walter Reed Hospital.
1. Serve on the Foundation’s Advisory Board If you share the values expressed in our mission statement for military personnel serving our nation, and have expertise in fundraising, public relations, policy or programs relating to that, please Contact Us about serving on the Advisory Board.
2. Let your company know about our programs. We’d love to have your company on board as a sponsor of our Night of Heroes every June, or our Military Heroes® Golf Classic every September. Also, ask us about special needs that require an “angel” to be fulfilled. Contact Us about becoming a sponsor.
3. Investigate naming opportunities at our Wounded Warriors & Defenders Lodge at the Palo Alto Veterans Hospital. Help us ensure these patriotic men and women have free lodging at the hospital. With concerns about their health, finances and transportation, the last thing they need to worry about is where they will sleep. Contact Us about supporting our new project at the Palo Alto Polytrauma Center.
4. Donate an auction item for the Night of Heroes or Military Heroes® Golf Classic. Memorabilia, books, travel packages, sports tickets, golf experiences, jewelry, wine, cigars, electronics, art, etc. all are valued items which bring funds to support our programs. Contact Us about donating an auction item.
5. Spread the word about the Dream Makers grant program. If you have access to groups who would benefit from our first-time-homebuyers down payment grants (who is eligible for Dream Makers?), you can help ensure that information about the program reaches them before they purchase their first home. Contact Us about your contacts.
Contact Us to arrange a connection with your business or nonprofit.